Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Hey Ya'll Wanna See Blurry Photos of George W. Bush's "Former" Top Political Adviser, Karl Rove?



These pictures were taken August 19, 2008 at 16:00 and 16:02. I was waiting to claim my baggage at JFK's Terminal 2, standing next to a livery driver waiting for his passenger. After a few minutes I hear a man introduce himself to the driver, "Good to meet you, Karl Rove". The name placard the driver was holding didn't say "Rove", so I thought whoever said that was joking. Well, I turn around and it's none other than Rove.

I stared at him, he stared at me, and then he took a look at the book that was in my hands ("Legacy of Shadows: The History of the CIA" by Tim Weiner). He began to look very agitated and started texting at breakneck speed while trying to watch CNN on the tv above the luggage carousel.

I didn't ask for his autograph, although I was REALLY tempted. It would've been pretty amazing to have his autograph on that particular book of mine. My brother said it would be like when Hitler signs the book in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.

The photos are of VERY low quality, but I didn't want him to catch me and send me to Guantanamo for a waterboarding. I'm going to throw in the most on-fire video of Rove for free, as well.

Right before we made eye contact:


Rove fleeing:


Sick Dance Moves:

4 comments:

Ron Mexico said...

Did he not have security? You could have made him very uncomfortable...maybe even given him a polaroid on his back. You are going to be on the watch list.

PISTON HONDA said...

BWWWWAHAHAHAHA!

"Heating up!"

"Heating up!"

"He's on fire!"

Michael Konrad said...

This is hilarious.

I can't believe we have not one, but two paparazzi posts.

Allan said...

What's funny is that I never see celebrities. My celeb-radar is terrible but the ones I do pick up on really puzzle me.