Thursday, October 16, 2008

W

At last, the great unintentional comedy biopic of our time has arrived. This one should make "Bobby" seem like "Citizen Kane". Please observe how not only do NONE of the actors cast look like the real-life people they are portraying, but judging by the trailer - they don't even attempt to sound like them.

When the credits roll at the end of the trailer, revealing the hit list of who's playing who, you will literally laugh harder and harder with each successive visual.

My apologies if this video has already been posted, but this is probably something you can never get enough of anyway.

3 comments:

Allan said...

The Rumsfeld made me laugh out loud. As did the Condi. HAHAHA

Frankie said...

Seriously... going to be the funniest movie ever

cac said...

I really didn't want to see this, however Ebert's review is making me change my mind.

W.