Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Mike Tyson's PUNCH-OUT!! Real and Imagined Endings

Mike Tyson's PUNCH-OUT!! ranks as one of the top 5 video games of all time. This is no mystery, as Mike Tyson ranks as one of the top 5 people of all time. Below is the ending for the NES game you'd see if you were actually able to defeat Tyson (I finally did it my sophomore year at NYU) and the special WHS ending to the game.

Real Ending (note severe racial and national stereotyping of characters):


WHS Special Ending (note everything):

3 comments:

PISTON HONDA said...

hahahahaha Soda Popinski was originally going to be called Vodka Drinkinski but they buckled under protest.

PISTON HONDA said...

Wow that Tyson collection of quotes is pretty amazing. I can't wait for the upcoming documentary on his life.

Ron Mexico said...

My favorite Tyson quote: "Praise be to Allah. I'll fight any man, any animal...if Jesus was here I'd fight him too." Great post!