Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Scott Walker Documentary Opening at IFC Center on December 17th



I have seen this film and it's terrific. Highly recommended viewing. Similar to The Upsetter: The Life & Music of Lee Scratch Perry, both films educate the public on an influential (and eccentric) musician that does not get nearly enough respect and props.

My apologies for the bizarre font style but I copied and pasted it from the filmmaker's email.


Scott Walker: 30 Century Man
Portrait of music's best kept secret OPENS IN NYC AT IFC CENTER DECEMBER 17
LA just announced for Nuart February 27
SF/Berkeley runs start Jan 23


www.scottwalkerfilm.com



1 comment:

Allan said...

I was just reading about 'And Who Should Go to the Ball and What Should Go to the Ball'. I read that it's a 4-piece movement that was commissioned for a modern dance work. I'm going to see if I can listen to this online.