Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Charles Barkley


Is Charles Barkley making a last minute bid for WHS Man of the Year? He was arrested last night around 1:30 AM in Arizona after running a stop sign. He refused the breathalyzer and was forced to give a blood sample. Results are pending. Here is the photo from the police dept. Who is that sweaty at 1:30 AM?

Here is a nice quote from Charles Barkely from back in the day:
After an Olympic Dream Team victory over Angola, in which they won 116-48, Charles got into a physical altercation with a member of Angola towards the end of the game, afterwards he says: "Somebody hits me, I'm going to hit him back. Even if it does look like he hasn't eaten in a couple weeks. I thought he was going to pull a spear on me."

1 comment:

Allan said...

SO offensive, his Angola comment ... I approve