Sunday, December 7, 2008

Pacquiao: Champ, Lopez: Chump

Manny "Pac-Man" Pacquiao beat Oscar "don't hurt me too hard" De La Hoya's ass last night. Even with Pacquiao holding back for the last four rounds, it still wasn't even close. The match was officially called "by the ref" after 8 rounds, but actually De La Hoya's camp threw in the towel; They were overheard deciding to give in because Pac-Man was simply "too fast." I suspect if De La Hoya wasn't hosting the fight and if boxing wasn't such a corrupt enterprise, Pacquiao would have KO'ed De La Hoya in the 6th round.

In related news, while Fillipinos everywhere rejoiced over this triumphant victory for their country, All@n Lopez completely missed the whole fucking thing. Disgrace.

3 comments:

Allan said...

HAAHAHAHAHAHAH! I deserve this one. Completely.

PISTON HONDA said...

Utter disgrace. I'm still shaking my head.

PISTON HONDA said...

I'd like to recognize this post with the distinction of "Best Blog Entry Design" of 2008 for Mike's tremendous design work.

Also I think it should be shortlisted for the award for Best Blog Entry Title.